Monday, February 2, 2009

FOOTBALL!!!

So last night was the super bowl and of course you have to watch. Anyone that knows me well knows that I care very little about any sport. However, I will say that last night was an exciting game. Rob, O and I went to our friends, Don and Sue Adams, to watch the game. This is my third consecutive year to watch the game with them. Obviously, Rob missed out last year with his tour and I was super prego. We had a really good time with everyone, most of whom we didn't know or barely knew. However, it is always fun to meet new folks. Olivia even met a cute little boy named Finley. They were making eyes at one another. Watch out Owen. : ) The best part of the night by far was Olivia screaming along with the fans in the room. She has started mimicking others. It sounds as though she is screaming at the game... but really she's screaming at you. It so fun to hear. Also, for those of you that aren't around regularly, I wanted to report that she is such a giggler now. We have found the tickle spots and she will just crack up. Rob and I have decided that we each need to hear that every day in order for the day to be a success. So that's that. I hope that you all had a wonderful Superbowl day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

awwww!!!!! she told me that next time i talk to her mommy she wants to giggle for me!!! does she snort 2?