Monday, February 2, 2009

Feed One Another

Another one for my KY folks: So this is, yet another, website from my church. Well kinda. It's for you to. http://www.feedoneanother.com/ I can't tell you how often I have sat down with the Bible with great intentions of digging right in and realizing I need a little more direction than that. So this helps me. It is a online devotional written by real people... actually Rob and I have both written one in the past. These are all members of our church simply addressing the Bible from an average person's perspective. They each give their idea of what the scripture(s) means, then allow you to respond. I encourage you to check it out. Feel free to respond even if you live three states away.... you are a part of this. Most of you that I know read this probably have the best of intentions like me.... but somewhere along the way.... we forget... we don't understand... we don't have time... whatever. So this is an easy way to get started. This is the living, breathing, life-changing Word of God.

No comments: