Monday, June 15, 2009

My Georgia Peach

I wanted to share with you all about my little Georgia Peach. Last week, Olivia and I went to Walmart to pick up some groceries and she saw the peaches and made her famous grunt. We were done shopping, so I picked up two peaches to complete the trip then headed to the checkout. I mistakenly gave her one of the peaches to hold on to. In the ten seconds that it took me to walk to the line, I looked down and to my surprise she had taken a huge bite out of the peach. She has never eaten a peach this way so I had no idea that she would even know what to do with it. When I tried to get it from her, she was quite determined to get it back and let everyone in Walmart know about it. So I gave it to her and let her eat it on the way home. When I got home, she had eaten the entire peach.... obviously not the seed. I have attached a video of what she looked like when we got home. She was a sticky mess, but she enjoyed herself. I have been joking about not even giving her a birthday cake for the big day, but a peach instead. I think she would love it.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow! She ate the whole peach! She mus have more teeth than Coop! He still only has his bottom two. She's a doll! And Cooper embarasses me at the store all the time. He only communictaes in screams!