Monday, June 22, 2009

First Vacation and the Big 30!!!





























































We recently went to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. Rob wanted to do something big for my 30th birthday, so he booked a beautiful cabin in the mountains. It was wonderful and definitely my best birthday thus far. Not to mention it was Olivia's first official vacation. We had a wonderful time. We got to take a fun ski lift into the mountains... and see a bear....I mean seriously, people have been there a ton of times and never seen a bear this close. Of course, Olivia didn't get to take that ride... maybe next time. We played putt putt down the side of the mountain at the famous hillbilly golf. We saw a fun dinner show. The guys golfed and the women shopped. Overall a fabulous and relaxing vacation. Not to mention I got a fun little 10 inch laptop from Rob for my birthday. It is perfect for me since my main goal is surfing the web and it so easy for travel.

No comments: