Thursday, January 10, 2008

New Jersey

I wanted to let you all know that I dropped Rob off this morning in Augusta. He called me right before he got on the plane. He will be in Ft. Dix, New Jersey until sometime in March. They have not yet given a specific date for leaving the country. That is just how the military does things. If you would like to send something to him while he is in New Jersey, here are the addresses.

For letters:
SSG Hathcock 7047
MRB/Co. Alpha/ BLDG 5641
278th MP CO.
Ft. Dix, NJ 08640

For Packages: (UPS, Fed Ex, DHL only)
SSG Hathcock 7047
MRB/ Co. Alpha/ BLDG. 6038
278th MP CO
Ft. Dix, NJ 08640

I am not really sure why there are different addresses, but this is what I was given. Remember he still has daily internet access while he is at Ft. Dix, so if you would like to post he is checking this regularly. Thanks for all your prayers. We are very grateful for our wonderful family and friends. You all make this so much easier than it would be without you!!!

3 comments:

Mom/Nina said...

Rob and Summer - wanted to let you know that I love you very much and I am so proud of you, Rob. I pray every day that God will keep you safe and protect you while you are away. Summer if you need anything, just let me know. You are in my prayers, too, that God will protect you and my grandchild, keep you safe and give you strength. Ashley, Alyssa, and Katrina sends you hugs and kisses.

dusti :) said...

Summer and Rob- I wanted you to know that prayed a special prayer for you both yesterday. I will continue to pray for you each day while you are separated from each other. I pray for God's hand on your marriage and pregnancy. I pray for Rob's physical safety in Iraq and Summer's emotional safety here at home. I pray that each day you both take time to count your blessings as staying positive will keep your spirits uplifted. You are amazing people. I love you and will continue to pray for you both (actually all three of you!)

Unknown said...

Summer and Rob,

Just wanted you to know that you all are in my prayers. Rob, I thank God for men like you; willing to make the sacrifices that you do. I pray for your safety as you begin your tour. I ask God to hold you in His loving hands. Summer, I asked God to give you and "Baby H" comfort and health during Rob's absence.
We've been praying a lot in Marshall County these days. Know that you all are included in our thoughts and prayers. Miss you and love you!