Monday, January 14, 2008

I'm here....

Hey guys so I am here at Ft. Dix and it is not fun. I surely miss the comforts of home. Things here are a little rough, but I am trying to stay as positive as possible. The showers are so far away from our tent. So when I am done in the shower I have to walk in the freezing cold back to my tent and boy is it cold. Soldiers are only allowed to use porta-johns. So if you have to go to the bathroom at night you have to leave your tent and walk to a porta-potty. Not fun. The internet and the cell phone signals are a little spotty, but it is working. Other than that it's not bad. Did i mention how cold it is in New Jersey? I hope that you guys reading this are calling Summer and encouraging her. This is really rough on the both of us and we need your prayers like the desert needs the rain.( Just a little play on words) Anyways I hope you guys are doing well and I will talk soon. Have a blessed day and I miss all of you.

4 comments:

monroe's said...

rob i miss you so much i hope you be safe in Iraq i love you so much and be safe from
morgan

Mom/Nina said...

Hey brother I just wanted to say hello. Rob because of your prayers and gods grace I have come so far. I truly can't be more thankful for your support. Rob I did it! I have made so Much progress and I'm so glad that you guys kept your faith in me. Rob your the best brother and I love you so much. I pray daily for your safe return. We are very blessed to have you in our lives. Im sure your going to be an awesome father just as you have been a brother. I'm so proud of you and Summer. I love you and Please come back asap your twin Kenny

Mom/Nina said...

hey bubby its ashley i really miss you allot and i hope that you can come back soon. it feeels different without you here with us. But i know that your just there for a certain peroid of time and that you will come back one day. I want you to write back as soon as you get this because i want to talk to you. I'm very excited about the new baby. Summer and you will be great parents i can tell.I hope that you are doing well and that you are thinking good thoughts. I love you so much and i cannot wait to see you again i know it will not be long( I hope) but I know that you are doing it for you and for mom and forsummer/baby,kati,ally,kenny,and even me.I love you so much and I prey fo you every night and every time that i prey even my friends prey's for you and your safe return. I love you so much. Every day i think about you and about how your doing and what you are doing for us. I love you so much
PLease bubby write me back I love you so much Love always Ashley

Unknown said...

Hey Rob!! I'm glad you are doing well. Summer keeps me updated. I'm also checking in with her to be sure she and baby Hathcock are doing great! I'm going to GA the end of February. I'm just sorry you won't be there as well. Don't worry, we'll still have fun w/o you!! We'll hold the couch down and make sure the tv is working well. Take care! Be safe!! Love ya!!