Wednesday, December 17, 2008

He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely post some beautiful pictures of Rob with Olivia later in the week... assuming my internet at home gets fixed. However, I wanted to let everyone know that Rob has arrived safely in Georgia. He and I got to spend yesterday together. He is extremely exhausted because of the time change and spending so much time in travel, but he is wonderful and safe. He will now be in Augusta, Georgia for some time (don't really know yet). That is only about two hours from Olivia and I, so we should get to spend this weekend together and definitely Christmas. I know that isn't much but for those that check this I thought you all would like to get some good news! Great news!

1 comment:

The Couleas' said...

Yay! I am so happy for you all. Enjoy your holidays together with your precious baby girl. Praise God for bringing Rob home safely!