Friday, October 10, 2008

My Family

Hey family and friends, it has been a minute since I last posted on here, for that I am sorry. Are Summer and I blessed or what? Wow I cannot pull myself away from my laptop long enough to accomplish anything over here because all I can do is stare at pics of Summer and Olivia. I am so amazed by all of this. On a different note, I am expecting to see you guys very soon. I say that in a way that compares it to how long I have already been gone. I am not for certain when I am coming home I just know it will be soon. And to be honest I cannot really write it on this blog or I might get in a little bit of hot water. However, I do promise you this we will make a bee line straight to Kentucky when I do. I love you all and I thank you for the awesome support that we have received the last 10 months.

Rob

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your recent post leaves me very curious. i wish it were not midnight in ga or i would call summer right now. i hope it is very very soon i know olivia misses her daddy!!!! be safe rob!! :)