Tuesday, August 12, 2008

SUPERNATURAL CHILDBIRTH



Supernatural Childbirth.....those are the only words that I can think of to explain the wonderful blessing God has given us. Olivia was born on August 9th 2008 at 8:26 PM. She weighed 7 pounds and 12 ounces and she was 20 and a quarter inches long. What an amazing event Saturday was. Summer was absoulutely amazing during the active labor and delivery. She had Olivia naturally just like she had set out to do. Summer is working on a full recovery and I am floored daily by her strength and determination.

Olivia is doing awesome. She is so beautiful. She just sleeps, eats, goes to the bathroom, and makes the cutest sounds all day. I can hardly give Olivia up to mommy. I just want to hold her all day long. Ohh and she smells so good. I put her down and I can smell Olivia on me. It is so cool. Sleep is getting better. Summer and I are working together so that we can give each other some time to get sleep in when she lets us. I cannot wait to return home from Iraq so I can resume my daddy duties. Keep us in your prayers and love on Olivia as much as you can.
Rob,

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I saw pictures on one of your friend's blog. Baby Olivia is beautiful! Does she have her daddy's eyes?

Congratulations!
Missi

Unknown said...

Congrats Summy & Rob!!! Olivia is beautiful!! She is blessed to have such awesome parents!! I can not wait to meet her.

I love you all!!!

Pamela Frye said...

Hey baby, it's Mother Goose. Surprise! Just wanted to let you know you have a beautiful baby girl. I really miss seeing you on campus, hopefully it won't be long before you will be back in school with all of us. I had my surgery and the oncologist tells me I am cancer free so now we need to build a new one and move on with life. L
Love you.