Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Bags are Packed!



So, I have one week to go. I know that some of you are interested in seeing how big my belly has grown. This picture was just taken today. I have truly been blessed with a wonderful pregnancy. Besides a SUPER active little girl, everything has been perfect.

Rob should be home some time this weekend. I spoke with him (barely) this afternoon and all I really know is that he has left Camp Bucca and is in route to Atlanta..... somewhere. The arrival time is yet to be known. We are praying for a safe smooth flight above all else. I have told Olivia she only has to wait a couple more days and then she is welcome at any time. : )

I will go to the doctor tomorrow and after the examination we will discuss an induction date, just in case she needs a little help. My doctors are all very willing to do whatever it takes to make sure that Rob gets to spend plenty of time with our new little girl.

Hopefully, my next blog will be a picture of our beautiful little girl. We love you all and are thankful for all your prayers.

2 comments:

mom & jimbo said...

Summer, We saw your picture, You look beautiful! And big. We are so excited for you guys and for us too. We are looking so forward to Olivia to be our grandaughter. Love you and Rob and Olivia much, Mom and Jimbo

Unknown said...

Just beautiful! Can't wait to hear that Rob is safe in Atlanta and that baby Olivia has arrived. I wish you only the best!

Missi